Dear media partners, thanks for your interest in Hay Festival Arequipa. We invite you to read the instructions and complete the information requested, to manage your press accreditation.
- Accreditation will be open from Tuesday 10 September to Wednesday 4 October 2019. We invite you to complete and submit the accreditation form via the Google Forms link below. In addition to the form, you must attach a letter requesting accreditation from the director of your media organisation.
- It is necessary to attach in the Google Form a letter signed by the director of your media, requesting the accreditation
- Accreditation confirmations will be sent out from 7 October. This process could take a few days
- To consider:
- Printed media: We accept a maximum of four people per media organisation (2 reporters and 2 photographers)
- Radio: maximum 2 reporters.
- Television: up to two press teams.
- Digital media: 1 videoreporter and 1 editor
- The accreditation will give access to all the talks on the programme subject to available venue capacity.
- Priority will be given to interviews requested in advance, taking into account the agendas of the guest speakers. If you are interested in new interviews or issues that may arise, do not hesitate to contact the press team, who will be at your disposal throughout the festival in the press room or on email.
- Accreditations are personalised, so you must bring ID when you collect.
- Accreditations will be available for collection on Monday 4 November and Tuesday 5 November from 9:00 to 16:00.
Diana Gonzales Obando
993 162 521 | email@example.com
998 544 188 | firstname.lastname@example.org
984 346 405 email@example.com
Please complete and submit our accreditation form (via Google Forms)