Dear media partners, thanks for your interest in Hay Festival Arequipa. We invite you to read the instructions and complete the information requested, to manage your press accreditation.
- Accreditation will be open from Wednesday 12 September to Wednesday 3 October 2018. We invite you to complete and submit the accreditation form via the Google Forms link below. In addition to the form, you must attach a letter requesting accreditation from the director of your media organisation.
- Accreditation confirmations will be sent out from Thursday 4 October. This process could take a few days. Once the process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
- We accept a maximum of four people per media organisation (2 reporters and 2 photographers. In the case of television productions, four people may be accredited per production).
- The accreditation will give access to all the talks on the programme subject to available venue capacity.
- Priority will be given to interviews requested in advance, taking into account the agendas of the guest speakers. If you are interested in new interviews or issues that may arise, do not hesitate to contact the press team, who will be at your disposal throughout the festival in the press room or on email.
- Accreditations are personalised, so you must bring ID when you collect. Accreditations will be available for collection on Monday 5 November and Tuesday 6 November from 9am to 4pm at the Casa Andina Hotel on calle Ugarte.
Diana Gonzales Obando
993 162 521 | firstname.lastname@example.org
998 544 188 | email@example.com
Please complete and submit our accreditation form (via Google Forms)