How to apply for press accreditation at Hay Festival Cartagena de Indias 2018.
1) Accreditation will be open from Wednesday 21 November 2018 to Friday 11 January 2019. We invite you to complete and submit the accreditation form via the following link. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation notifying that it was been well submitted.
2) Accreditation confirmations will be sent out from 12 January on. This process could take a few days. Once the process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
3) We accept a maximum of four people per media organisation (2 reporters and 2 photographers). In case of TV and web productions, two production teams may be accredited.
4) The accreditation will give access to all the talks on the programme, subject to the capacity of the venue.
5) Priority will be given to interviews requested in advance, taking into account the agendas of the guest speakers. If you are interested in new interviews or issues that may arise, do not hesitate to contact the press team, who will be at your disposal throughout the festival in the press room or by email.